20 April 2012

Triple Psychic? - 4/20/2012

I went with a friend to see a movie today. Wen I was pulling into the parking structure, I saw a car coming down e street toward me. For some strange reason I though this must be my friend, although I have never seen his car. When I was waiting for my parking ticket, the same car pulls in behind me. IT WAS HIM and I knew it be fore I even saw him!

Before the movie we ate lunch. During jthe conversation he told me that he and his wife were expecting. On the drive to the theater, I told myself "he and his wife have been married about a year, I bet they are going to have a baby soon!"

After the movie, which was fun BTW, I gave the attendant my endorsed parking ticket. He took it and replied "six dollars please."

I dug through my wallet and handed it to him but paused as he grabbed the money. "Did I not have the ticket endorsed?"

I asked. "yes...sorry there is no charge. Have a nice day!" the attendant said after flipping over the ticket.

 I placed the six dollars into my shirt pocket and drove to run an errand of shredding some personal documents at a local charity. After using my coupon to pay for the four bags of documents, the receptionist said "That will be six dollars sir"

Guess what the universe has stuck into my shirt pocket...exact change! Quite an interesting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment