15 May 2008

5/15/2008 - Think+ Day 3/Neurologist/Numerology - G9

GONG #9

So I was sitting in the neurologist office looking at an anatomical chart about the brain, 1st pic attached, and I looked at the bottom corner and thought to myself, “that looks familiar”. If you take it and flip it over, it looks very similar to the symbol from a few days ago. GONG!


















My friend sent me an email about numerology and I found it very interesting. My son and I are both born on the 22nd, which apparently is not condensed in numerology. It represents the “Master Builder” defined as someone who has latent power, nervous tension, spiritual understanding of the material world and high ideals. I am reading a book, Pillars of the Earth, and Master Builder is referenced thorought. I thought this was kind of cool.

I came up with a couple of unknowns when reviewing my numerology reading:

1. Do you include a Y as a vowel when calculating the Soul Urge?
2. Is a Birthday of 22 a 22 or it is a 4 when using it in other calculations?
3. Is the personal year the current cycle based on the chart below, or is it the beginning of a new cycle, how do you know what cycle you are in?





If anyone knows the answeres, please let me know. I also made a really cool spreadsheet to determine your numerology reading. Please email me if you would like a copy.

Meditation (asking for clarity or bring it all together, thanks for healing, uplift me to be a better spiritual, healing individual) Repeat of yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment