07 April 2010

4/7/2010 - SKITAOS - G19

Gong #19

My son and I were walking out of the grocery store when I notices the below bumper sticker for a local ski resort in our area.

This is the bumper sticker. Please pardon the poor quality, I was in a hurry and the owner actually started walking up. I did not want to seem like some creepy guy taking pictures of his car:



Blow is a scan of some notes months ago when trying to relate the Think + symbol to colors and music. I was amazed by the similarity to the Think + symbol variation I have previously discussed in posting 7/01/2008 - Lunch with the King - G13. I have previously work quite a bit on determining the meaning of this symbol. I built several versions of it many months back and have a copy below. Nearly the same symbol in the middle is highlighted in red!



You can see from where the bottom symbol in the posting mentioned above came from. AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment